So what's Liverpool Soup all about
Liverpool SOUP is:
- a collaborative event for socially conscious people and those with great ideas
- a connection-building platform for people from across the city
- a democratic experiment in crowdfunding
- a hub for the best new enterprise ideas coming out of the city
- a forum for critical but accessible discussion
- a chance to support ethical projects in Liverpool
Find our more about the Social Enterprise Network here http://www.sentogether.net/
So on the 23rd February you'll be able to say on for an evening of crowd funding, soup and budding social entrepreneurs presenting their exciting ideas for improving Merseyside.
So here is an early heads up of dates for your diary where Jelly and Soup will be coming together. It will also mean we're going to be open from 9.30 till 7pm.
Venue: The Hall, Cotton Exchange, Old Hall Street
Dates and Booking links