Open Labs@LJMU, in conjunction with RJH Associates Ltd offer FREE one-to-one confidential financial management diagnostics sessions throughout this one-day surgery. On 4th December you can receive a FREE 45 Minute Confidential 1-2-1 Sessions
How do I book a 1-2-1 session?
You can book a 45 mins initial finance consultation by contacting Allison Cordner via email email@example.com.
What benefit would this be to my business?
If you want to grow your business or even diversify, you would benefit from a 1-2-1 free finance guidance session.
Ray can offer advice around …
• Improving your financial management knowledge and skills
• Give you access to up to date financial management information to help you to run your business more efficiently
• Help you understand how your business is performing and understand the information within a set of accounts
• Help you put together a financial strategy to help your business grow
• Discuss a range of issues such as what expenses you can and can’t claim for your business, business taxation, funding
Who is delivering the 1-2-1 Clinics?
Ray Haigh has over 20 years’ experience of supporting SME’s as both an accountant and accredited business adviser and runs both his own accounting practice and the successful Basecamp3 Digital and Creative industries business incubator.
Ray’s areas of expertise
* Strategic planning (Business planning, Strategy development, Business Diagnostics, Helping companies to grow)
* Financial management (including accountancy, bookkeeping and tax advice; developing financial control systems, preparation of financial forecasts, performance analysis etc)
When is the clinic?
Tuesday, 4th December 2012
Where is it?
Unit 51 Cafe, Baltic Creative, Jamaica St, Liverpool
Contact Allison Cordner at OpenLabs